Baked Bruschetta Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ pound thin spaghetti, cooked per box instructions
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of chicken breasts.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium low heat. Add chicken breasts and cook 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes. (Note: The chicken will not be cooked all the way through.)
- Place the chicken in a large baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, oregano, basil, garlic, and vinegar. Pour the tomato mixture over the chicken.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- While the chicken is baking, cook the thin spaghetti.
- Serve the Bruschetta Chicken over the pasta and top with Parmesan.
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/baked-bruschetta-chicken/