Baked Parmesan Potato Fries
- 6 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400° F and lightly coat a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Slice all potatoes lengthwise into 6 wedges and place them in the baking dish.
- Add Parmesan cheese, oil, and spices to the potatoes and gently mix.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes then toss fries and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Add 1/2 piece of crushed garlic for a light pungent and spicy taste.
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/baked-parmesan-potato-fries/