Blueberry Streusel Muffins
For the Streusel
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
For the Muffins
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ baking soda
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup blueberries, frozen or fresh, coated lightly with flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together the streusel ingredients. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Gently stir in the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into a muffin pan that has been prepared with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle the streusel topping over the batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes or until the muffins are golden.
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/blueberry-streusel-muffins/