Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Breakfast Muffin
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup quick cooking oats ( You can use old fashioned oats, but the texture will be different.)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the egg.
- Add the dry ingredients, oats, and applesauce, and stir just until combined.
- Stir in the raisins and cinnamon.
- Scoop the batter into greased or paper lined muffin tins, filling cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes.
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/cinnamon-raisin-oatmeal-breakfast-muffin/