Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Chickpeas
This hearty stew is a hit with the whole family. It's got the perfect combination of vegetables and beef along with the extra boost of protein from the chickpeas.
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 jar Heinz Homestyle Gravy
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 white or yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 12 ounce bag of baby carrots
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Use empty gravy jar and fill with water. Add the water to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 - 6 hours (or low for 6 - 8 hours).
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/crock-pot-beef-stew-with-chickpeas/