Honey Mustard Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipe
- 4 pounds pork shoulder roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Add the pork roast to your slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, stir together garlic powder, mustard, and honey. Spread on the pork roast.
- Add the onion and chicken broth to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours or until you can easily shred the pork with two forks.
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/honey-mustard-slow-cooker-pork-roast/