Hot Cranberry-Tea Infusion
Yield 4 Servings
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 cinnamon sticks or 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 black (or other spice flavor) tea bags, paper tags removed
- Add all cranberry juice and water to a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Once the liquid has reached a boil, reduce the heat, add the tea bags and cinnamon and let steep for five minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and cinnamon sticks using a slotted spoon.
- Pour into individual mugs and serve with a cinnamon stick for garnish.
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/hot-cranberry-tea-infusion/