Mama Jones’ Chip and Veggie Dip
- 1 jar of medium picante sauce
- 2 8-ounce blocks of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Soften cream cheese by letting it sit out for a few hours or putting in the microwave for minute or two.
- Add picante sauce and stir. I used a potato masher and it worked well to get rid of the cream cheese clumps.
- Add mayo, garlic, and lemon juice and mix.
- Chill before serving
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/mama-jones-chip-and-veggie-dip/