Mini BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 cups shredded chicken (or canned chicken)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 3 slices monterey jack cheese
- diced onions
- 1 package Kings Hawaiian Mini Sub Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan on low heat mix together chicken and bbq sauce until heated through.
- Place Kings Hawaiian Mini Sub Rolls open faced on a baking sheet.
- Spread bbq chicken mixture on the bottom section of the mini sub rolls.
- Sprinkle diced red onion on bbq chicken.
- Cover chicken with 1/2 slice of monterey jack cheese.
- Bake in oven for 4 minutes or until bread is toasted.
- Top with the other half of the roll and serve.
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/mini-bbq-chicken-sandwiches/