- (2) boxes of red jello (I used raspberry, but cherry and black cherry work well too)
- (2) boxes of white chocolate pudding
- (4) cups of cold milk (do not use soy as it will not set)
- Whipped cream (or you can top with fresh blueberries)
- Prepare your jello according to directions.
- Set aside.
- Lightly spray the inside of your parfait glass with vegetable oil.
- Pour in ¾-1 cup of jello (depending on what size dish you have) into each of your parfait dishes. Place in fridge for at least an hour, or until firm.
- Prepare your pudding according to directions.
- Immediately pour in ¾-1 cup of pudding into each parfait glass.
- Allow to set for at least 2 hours.
- Pour in red jello.
- Let set for another hour.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and serve!
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/patriotic-parfait/