- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 2 cups whole wheat flour, white flour or half and half
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking power, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add buttermilk, egg, pumpkin and applesauce.
- Mix until batter is moistened, but still lumpy.
- Cook on a buttered griddle on medium heat.
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/pumpkin-pancakes/