Sweet Potato Tuna Burger
- Two medium sweet potatoes cooked and mashed.
- Two 7oz cans of tuna packed in water
- A teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- Two green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix together all ingredients except olive oil.
- Shape into patties.
- Fry in olive oil in a skillet on medium heat 2-3 minutes per side.
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/sweet-potato-tuna-burger/