Zucchini Crusted Pizza
- 4 Zucchini
- Cheese cloth/towel
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Italian Blend Cheese - or Mozzarella and Parmesan
- Olive Oil
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce (or other favorite sauce)
- Pizza Toppings
- Clean the zucchini. Then grate or finely chop in food processor.
- Once all the zucchini is nice and shredded, you want to wrap it up in your cheese cloth or towel. Ring out as much water as you can.
- When you think you are done, try again.
- Once you have drained it all, transfer to a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add two eggs, garlic, and 1/4 a cup of cheese.
- Mix well. (You could add other spices or seasonings if you would like.)
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or use a pizza stone.
- Set the zucchini mixture on and using your hands, flatten.
- Be sure not to get too thin.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes (or until just starting starting to lightly brown) at 450 degrees. Remove from oven and layer sauce, toppings, and cheese.
- Place back in oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Courses Zucchini Crusted Pizza
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://test.thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/zucchini-crust-pizza/